Tuesday, January 01, 2008

GOODBYE 2007.
what shouldn't be kept should always go away.
whatever longed to be keep. shall always always remain unchange.

it hadn't be a very good year..
where unhappiness occurs.
heartached felt.
tears rolling,

YEAR 2007

and after so mcuh, we are still left with one thing, we'll still have to move on.. I hated to see my cousin leave.. I hate the pain in his family. I hate to feel am still feeling the pain always.. I hate to recall about him. I hated bikers who speed & neglect people who ever ever left to feel the pain.

I hated too see my laokim leave. I hated to see how my grandma tear. I hated to see because of wealth everyone changes. Because money are the only living things they ever see. they overlooked the fact that family ties should always remain the piority.

:

I hated to know friends left.

I hated to read about people falling of the building because of love. Or even worse , to first hand know about people around you doing so much so. Its so childish, foolish anything you can ever spiced up as. him/her is just givn the opposite so much chance to fling one after another. why not stay around to prevent it ..

I hated when misfortune falls.
I hated when I read about the 5 rollers.
It pained so much as a reader.


I hate it when problems occur between Jerrome & I.
I hated it when my frens got betrayed..
I hated it when people fall sicks.

But.
I very much wana thanked for the safety of my family. people close around me to be as healthy today. I pray everyday is safe & sound ..



-----------------
this is my 2oo7.
Yours?

Welcome 2008 people.
I'm EIGHTEEN. ^^

No comments: